Since 2010 Veodin is building productivity tools for management consultants and other users of Microsoft Office.
KeyRocket is an add-on software which teaches all keyboard shortcuts for Microsoft Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word). KeyRocket also adds 45 “missing” shortcuts to Excel & PowerPoint and lets users create their own shortcuts.
SlideProof solves a longstanding pain for management consultants: the flawless visual presentation of their content. Consultants spend a lot of time with end formatting and manual searching for mistakes (eg, douple spaces, misaligned title placeholders). Proofing is mostly done minutes prior to deadlines under enormous time pressure.
SlideProof analyzes the presentation, compiles a list of inconsistencies and offers options to remove them easily. Examples include moving the mis-positioned title back in place or using the same kind of “light blue” in the whole presentation. Also number formatting and other elements of corporate design like font types and sizes can be checked. SlideProof’s main benefits are less errors in final presentations and time saving on finding and fixing.
Customers rent annual licenses per employee. Single licenses are 149 EUR annually. Volume licenses are discounted for example for 1,000 users: 89 EUR annually per user
Technology/ IP: Microsoft Windows PowerPoint C# Add-in based on Microsoft .Net 3.5 and Microsoft Azure
Jan Mechtel, CEO & Product Owner
- Master in International Business Administration
- 4 years financial controller and team leader with Ableton AG
- Internships with Merrill Lynch, Rothshild and McKinsey & Company
Matthias Mayrock, CTO
- Developer since age of 12
- Over 15 years professional Windows application development as lead developer and team manager for Ableton AG (manufacturer of music Software)
Regine Harr, Head of Sales
- LLM & BA Law & Economic
- >3 years investment banking (Lehmann Brothers & Jefferies)
- 4 years CEO fashion marketplace nelou.com
Templafy Acquires Veodin and SlideProof, Adding Berlin Office
KeyRocket received seed financing from High-Tech Gründerfonds