The Art of Networking
Founders need strong networks to make their companies successful. The High-Tech Gründerfonds offers a series of high-quality start-up events where you can meet our investment managers, as well as investors, high-level industry representatives and influential partners from our network. Our events offer both founders and investors excellent opportunities to network with the right people.
1000 attendees – #founders #investors #networking
With more than 1000 participants from about 25 countries, the two-day-long Family Day has established itself as one of the most important and renowned networking events in Europe for the venture capital and start-up scene.
- Private investors, business angels, representatives from venture capital funds and public investors are given exclusive access to the entire HTGF portfolio.
- Entrepreneurs have the chance to establish important contacts with potential investors for follow-on financing, for example in our organized 1:1 meetings.
- An excellent agenda with visionary keynotes from renowned speakers, panel discussions on current topics, workshops and exciting start-up pitches from selected HTGF portfolio companies.
High-Tech Partnering Conference
500 attendees – #cooperation #networking #partnering
At the High-Tech Partnering Conference, around 500 representatives from industry, SMEs and science have the opportunity to network with innovative start-ups as well as to initiate and deepen collaborations.
- First-hand accounts from the people driving innovation in digital tech, life science and healthcare, and industrial tech.
- Current trends and solutions from selected experts on innovative topics in think tanks, deep dives and panel discussions.
- In-depth exchange in 1:1 meetings and smaller discussion groups.
- Networking with top managers, pioneers and experts to find the right innovation partner.
on focus topics – #digitalhealth #medtech #chemistry #lifesciences
Together with our fund investors and partners, High-Tech Gründerfonds organizes Pitch Days on topics such as chemistry, life sciences, digital health and medtech.
- These pitch & networking events are aimed at start-ups and investors from the respective sectors to ensure a high level of expertise.
- Entrepreneurs have the opportunity to present their business ideas to selected investors.
HTGF Berlin Events
#networking #berlin #pitchsessions
Our Berlin team regularly organizes networking events for founders, investors, and other market partners to support the Berlin start-up ecosystem network across fund boundaries. In addition, we organize a Pitch Feedback Session once a month at our Berlin office, which we changed to a virtual 1:1 format during the pandemic. During this brief meeting, our investment managers – and sometimes renowned guest speakers – provide early feedback on your pitch.
Private Investors Circle
#matching #networking #privateinvestors
HTGF also organizes a unique matching and networking event on a biannual basis for a selected group of private investors. More than € 350 million have already been invested in the fund’s portfolio companies. The approximately 50 participants per event really appreciate the confidential setting and personal exchange with successful entrepreneurs.