The Art of Networking
Founders need strong networks to make their companies successful. The High-Tech Gründerfonds offers a series of high-quality start-up events where you can meet our investment managers, as well as investors, high-level industry representatives and influential partners from our network. Our events offer both founders and investors excellent opportunities to network with the right people.
1000 attendees – #founders #investors #networking
With more than 1000 participants from about 25 countries, the two-day-long Family Day has established itself as one of the most important and renowned networking events in Europe for the venture capital and start-up scene.
- Private investors, business angels, representatives from venture capital funds and public investors are given exclusive access to the entire HTGF portfolio.
- Entrepreneurs have the chance to establish important contacts with potential investors for follow-on financing, for example in our organized 1:1 meetings.
- An excellent agenda with visionary keynotes from renowned speakers, panel discussions on current topics, workshops and exciting start-up pitches from selected HTGF portfolio companies.
High-Tech Partnering Conference
500 attendees – #cooperation #networking #partnering
At the High-Tech Partnering Conference, around 500 representatives from industry, SMEs and science have the opportunity to network with innovative start-ups as well as to initiate and deepen collaborations.
- First-hand accounts from the people driving innovation in digital tech, life science and healthcare, and industrial tech.
- Current trends and solutions from selected experts on innovative topics in think tanks, deep dives and panel discussions.
- In-depth exchange in 1:1 meetings and smaller discussion groups.
- Networking with top managers, pioneers and experts to find the right innovation partner.
on focus topics – #digitalhealth #medtech #chemistry #lifesciences
Together with our fund investors and partners, High-Tech Gründerfonds organizes Pitch Days on topics such as chemistry, life sciences, digital health and medtech.
- These pitch & networking events are aimed at start-ups and investors from the respective sectors to ensure a high level of expertise.
- Entrepreneurs have the opportunity to present their business ideas to selected investors.
HTGF Berlin Events
#networking #berlin #pitchsessions
Our Berlin team regularly organizes networking events for founders, investors, and other market partners to support the Berlin start-up ecosystem network across fund boundaries.
Virtual Pitch Feedback Session
Business Angel Fireside Evening
At our exclusive Business Angel Fireside Evening, business angels meet to share their valuable experiences in an informal and confidential environment.
Junior VC Event
Our Junior VC Event offers young investment managers a platform to share insights in a relaxed atmosphere. A great opportunity to grow your network.
The Hamburg VC Lunch is a platform to intensify the dialogue in the Hamburg VC community. Initiated by Johannes Weber, it regularly brings together numerous investment managers to network with old and new contacts.
We also recently hosted the first Cologne VC Lunch. Almost 30 VCs from the region gathered to network and discuss current trends and exciting deals. The next edition is planned for February 2023. Please contact Johannes Dierkes or Maurice Kügler if you are interested in attending.
Private Investors Circle
#matching #networking #privateinvestors
HTGF also organizes a unique matching and networking event on a biannual basis for a selected group of private investors. More than € 350 million have already been invested in the fund’s portfolio companies. The approximately 50 participants per event really appreciate the confidential setting and personal exchange with successful entrepreneurs.