tempedy is a CE-marked system for the regulation of the body core temperature combined with an integrated fluid-balance-management.
The device and proprietary disposable enable treatment procedures for maintaining “therapeutic normothermia” (e.g. in the perioperative setting) as well as “mild hypothermia” (e.g. for patients after reanimation or stroke).
Customers are hospitals with operating theatres and/or intensive-care-units.
Key advantages of tempedy ®
- Infusion of balanced fluids (NaCl, Ringer etc.) with appropriate flow rate (1 – 250 ml/min) and temperature (4°C – 42°C) in order to regulate the body-core-temperature (cool down, hold/maintain a specific level, rewarm)
- Physiological feedback control combined with patient adaptive algorithm enable fully automatic & safe application
- Clinically proven and accepted principle/method (e.g. rapid infusion of ice cold saline to induce hypothermia & infusion of warm fluids)
- Fast, easy and non-additionally invasive application
- Competitive pricing schemes available
High-Tech Gruenderfonds, Bayern Kapital and a strategic partner invest in seiratherm GmbH