09.06.202109:00 - 16:15
MedTech Radar Live 2021
The MedTech Radar Live 2020 takes place on 9th of June 2021 in Cologne.
Specifically, the initiative addresses start-ups or smaller companies developing digital solutions in the fields of cardiology, diabetology and endoprothetics. The respective setting is not specified. Whether prevention, diagnostics, therapy or rehabilitation, whether outpatient or inpatient care – approaches are needed that contribute to improved healthcare in the above-mentioned indications. In particular, we are looking for start-ups that use innovative technologies from robotics and sensors as well as in monitoring or offer digital solutions that can be used in combination with existing medical devices.
What’s all about?
- How can digital therapies change the healthcare system?
- Which potentials do exist in the fields of diabetology, cardiology and endoprosthetics?
- How can medtech and pharma companies adapt to new healthcare and business models?
Who is attending?
- medtech and pharma companies
- health insurance companies
The „MEDTECH RADAR LIVE“ is a joint initiative of the German Medical Technology Association (BVMed), the venture capital investors High-Tech Gründerfonds (HTGF), Earlybird Venture Capital and the medical technology magazine “medtech zwo” from publishing house BIOCOM AG.
Design Offices Köln Mediapark